PKS, a dedicated teamExpertise-Passion-Safety-Fun
"My greatest satisfaction as an instructor is seeing the joyful face of my students when they achieve getting up and ride on their board."
Hugo was born in Punto Fijo, Venezuela, a small coastal town surrounded by the Caribbean sea and strong winds. He was raised in Maracaibo and started professional sailing at the age of 14. During his career as a performance athlete he obtained several national and international titles:
- South american sunfish championship 2004 – silver medal – junior gold medal. Salinas, ecuador.
- Sunfish world championship 2005– junior gold medal and senior seventh place. (Martinica)
- National junior cuban games 2007, gold medal, varadero, cuba
- Sud - american games 2010 – gold medal sunfish class – medellin, colombia
- Central american and caribbean games 2010 – silver medal sunfish class – mayagüez, puerto rico.
"Kiteboarding is the sweetest mixture of sailing, skydiving, and surfing. Kiting into the stunning sunsets of Punta Chame is a sensation of pure freedom."
Flo was born and raised in Germany and practiced many other sports before discovering his passion for kiteboarding in 2013.
He is an adventurer and enjoys traveling with the sport. Flo has kited lakes, rivers and oceans in several countries like Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Germany, Panama, Peru, and the USA.
He can teach kitesurfing lessons in English, German, Portuguese or Spanish.
"Kiteboarding is a connection betwing the sea and the wind, it combines my 2 favorites elements. Once you control it, you will never stop enjoying this sport"
Victor is a Venezuelan sailor and kiteboarder. He started sailing when he was 7 and continued on with kiteboarding when he was 15 years. As a kiteboarder Victor Hugo has a passion for freestyle moves. His favorite kite beach in Panama is "El Laguito", a flatwater lagoon close to Punta Chame perfect for his powered his tricks. Victor Hugo has more than 9 years experience in teaching and will help you become proficient.